EXPERT FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA) SERVICES, FEA CONSULTING SERVICES
Looking for a professional engineering company for your FEA related projects you want to develop and deliver?
Finte Element Analysis (FEA) Services
We provide the highest quality engineering design and analysis services specializing in FEA, CFD, CAD, Mold-flow, etc.
American Engineering Group (AEG) has more than 20 years of experience in improving the design, service life, and reliability of products for diverse industries through FEA.
AEG offers finite element analysis (FEA) services and consulting for a wide range of mechanical and electronic products. Since our inception in 2000, American Engineering Group (AEG) has focused on providing the highest quality, professional, yet affordable FEA consulting services to our clients. Our finite element analysis services combined with our experience in composites, plastic, and rubber product design allow us to deliver customer products that are aesthetically appealing, structurally sound and economically manufactured. ABAQUS simulation software is utilized to perform linear and nonlinear analysis on composite, plastic, rubber parts, and assemblies, for client product development projects.
FInite Element Analysis Work
Browse some of our FEA work and learn more about how AEG’s engineering services go the extra mile and beyond expectations.
WHAT AEG’S FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA) SERVICES AND CONSULTING CAN OFFER YOU:
- Improve your existing designs by weight/material reduction through design optimization techniques, thus minimizing costs with our finite element analysis services.
- Analysis for designers or manufacturers looking for a basic component stress analysis by our experienced CAE engineers.
- Analyze the most complex engineering problems that require complex physics simulation and testing.
- Help you design better products with optimization, trade-off, and sensitivity studies.
- Conduct engineering failure analysis and root cause analyses using FEA, CFD, and testing.
- Product recall, expert witness, litigation, and patent infringement engineering support work.
ABAQUS software allows us with basic linear static stress, frequency, buckling, and thermal analysis capabilities in addition to nonlinear capabilities that allow us to handle plastics, rubber, composite assemblies, and other situations that are beyond the capabilities of basic linear FEA programs. Our FEA core consulting areas include:
- Nonlinear stress analysis: material plasticity, stress relaxation, large deformation and frictional contacts
- Nonlinear materials: hyperelasticity, elastoplasticity, viscoplasticity, and creep
- Nonlinear buckling and post-buckling
- Nonlinear contact: frictional contact and geometrical
AEG'S FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA) CAPABILITY
American Engineering Group (AEG) provides a full range of engineering simulation services in the form of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to drive your product designs from concept to product. AEG has over a decade of finite element analysis experience and can solve your most difficult engineering analysis problems. We have extensive experience in many areas of engineering and analysis, including:
- Structural Analysis
- Static, dynamic, modal and random vibration analysis (seismic, harmonic, and impact)
- Explicit dynamics analysis
- Design optimization
- Fatigue Analysis: Reliability and service life prediction
- Failure Analysis
- Fracture mechanics and crack growth studies
- Thermal Analysis
- Heat transfer, radiation, transient, nonlinear material properties, and impact analysis
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Acoustics (noise vibration harness analysis)
- Electromagnetics: high and low frequency, magnetostatics, coupled with thermal