Premium Components…Without The Premium Price
Whether you have a pilot project, or need high volume, low-cost production, AEG is your single source alternative to in-house manufacturing.
American Engineering Group (AEG) has developed successful defense product solutions for armor protection to electronic equipment vibration damper. To be successful these products must offer the ultimate in robustness, safety, and reliability. They must be cost-effective to produce, while providing high levels of functionality, robustness, performance, durability, and usability.
By combining our rigorous design methodology with the experience of our talented design team and our comprehensive range of development facilities, AEG can meet defense specifications, providing our soldiers with winning product solutions.
AEG WINS USSOCOM AWARD FOR DEVELOPING ZERO PRESSURE TIRE FOR US SPECIAL FORCES
American Engineering Group received U.S. Special Operations Forces Small Business Team Award for developing a unique Pressure Zero Tire (PZT) for US special forces. The award was presented at SOF Industry Conference in Tampa Florida and aimed at recognizing engineering product development team for top performance in the field of innovation & technology. The Team award is selected based on achievements and contributions to the overall goal of United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).
AEG vehicle armor
The following manufacturing contracts from defense were completed successfully:
- Army Contract #: W56HZV-06-P-L666 (Honeycomb sandwich): Blast protection panel for HMMWV with threshold level of NIJ Level III – Sole source contract
- Air Force Contract (Honeycomb sandwich): Development of carbon fiber honeycomb as ballistic protection for control surfaces (sub-contract)
- Army Contract (Carbon fiber bullet–proof Tire): Run-flat carbon fiber for ballistic protection (sub-contract)
These AEG project represent an extension of the efforts of AEG in armor for following manufacturing contracts from defense:
- Reinforced honeycomb for control surfaces and pilot cabin armor (Airforce funded program)
- Armor (Vehicle and personal)- includes a wireless health monitoring on-board sensor system
- Military Shelter (air shelter)
- Airless Tires for Stryker and HMMWV vehicles. (temperature-pressure monitoring system)
- Vibration isolator for electronic equipment (Air Force program)
defense project capabilities
Our company has extensive defense project capability:
- Prototype development of components and testing (Electronic and mechanical components)
- Simulation (FEA and CFD)-Engineering services
- Product development and failure analysis
- Manufacturing of high-tech parts and components (Metal, Rubber, plastics, Structural Foam and Composites)
- Manufacturing of high-tech components (Armor, Army shelter beams, Airless Tires, Shock damper)