We convert good concepts into great products
Our MISSION is to be the best engineering resource for product development, product design and manufacturing, efficiently utilizing advanced engineering material and design technology.
WHO ARE American Engineering Group?
WE'RE AN EXPERIENCED TEAM OF VISIONARY PRODUCT DEVELOPERS AND MANUFACTURERS.
American Engineering Group (AEG) (ISO 9001:2015), established in 2000, offers an unparalleled range of manufacturing services globally. We continue to work seamlessly to ensure our customer’s needs are fully met from bench to bedside. The AEG name is an established leader in innovation, quality engineering service and product manufacturing.
AEG solutions are tailored to meet the individual needs of our customers. Driven by a genuine commitment to the advancement of engineering through the innovation, we recruit engineers from only the best and reputed engineering programs. Through continual training and development, we ensure all our team deliver a service that is unsurpassed in the manufacturing industry.
We are now embarking on an extremely exciting era with a joint investment of over $5 million to establish electric vehicle (EV) tire, reinforcing our commitment to the ongoing development of our business in the United States and as a truly global organization.
At AEG, we will continue to push forward, break new boundaries, and seize emerging opportunities in the research, design, and implementation of engineering solutions. Our vision “to be a major force in the pursuit of engineering and technology discovery, as well as innovative engineering solutions with significant economic impact is supported by our commitment to quality and desire to serve our customers to the best of our ability.
Why Choose Us
Our Current Work
Electric Vehicle Tire Solar Tiles Girls' Soccer Headband NFL Helmet Development Hip Knee and Shoulder Replacement
ACCREDITATION & MEMBERSHIPS
- AEG is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.
- AEG is an active member of ASME, ACMA, American Chemical Society, SAE, SME, ASTM, SPE.
- AEG has Militarily Critical Technical Data Agreement Certification – DD Form 2345 (Expiration date: 4/9/2023).
- AEG has DCAA-compliant accounting systems Certification in accordance with terms and conditions of Department of Defense (DOD) FAR 53.209-1(f). AEG received this approval from DCMA-Cleveland, OH on 5/29/2018.
- AEG has DCAA Compliant AWS Cloud based Timekeeping System
- United States Patent and Trademark Office approved AEG’s PZT – PRESSURE ZERO TIRE Trademark.
- AEG has 2 pending patents with United States Patent and Trademark Office: PZT – PRESSURE ZERO TIRE & Designing a Concussion-Reducing Football Helmet.
WE’RE NOT HERE TO BE AVERAGE, WE’RE HERE TO BE AWESOME
American Engineering Group (AEG) is headed by Dr. Thomas Abraham, Abraham Pannikottu, Dr. Jon Gerhardt. We employ the best engineers with a significant amount of industry experience and provide the tools and equipment for them to create outstanding products and services.
At AEG, we believe our people are the reason behind our success. Each employee contributes directly to our continued growth through dedication and focusing on customer needs. We seek dedicated, talented, skilled people who have the desire to join a winning team.
Email your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org for job opportunities in rapid prototyping, manufacturing engineering, composite material development, rubber development, elastomer design, engineering plastic, failure analysis, and reverse engineering. Also please mention your name, the post and years of experience, in the subject line when applying for a position.